Tuesday, October 29, 2013

MTN Project Fame's 2nd Runner-Up Adetoun Adekoya Glows In New Photos


The Ogun State-born second runner-up at the 5th edition of MTN Project Fame; Adetoun Adekoya is out with new photos.
In a recent interview, she says she is hale and hearty after her involvement in an auto crash, while speaking on her career and fashion preference.

She says:
"God has been so good to me. I put in a lot of efforts during rehearsal and hardwork to set a brand and carve a niche for myself in the industry. I can only do my best and leave the rest to God for perfection....I thank God for giving me a good voice which conveys sweet melodies to people’s hearing...I’ve got no tattoo on my body... (giggles). I cannot be caught dead wearing it. " she says. 
Find another picture below:


Pretty girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts