Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Celebration of Love: "Wedding of the Month"... Oke & Fome

 

Ok, I promised I'd take out time to do this post for one special person... 
Well here it is. Should I go down memory lane? Or just do the basics? Hmmm... A brief introduction is required I suppose.
By the way, I'll be MIA for @ least three days because of this one special person! Hence, this post...


Well, this is all about my childhood friend Okeoghene Inomiesa.

She my friend, my sister, my confidant... and all you could think of. 
No one understands why I love her this much... Even her humble self!
But to me, friendship is not just about idle gossips, but also about telling each other the bitter truth, and still sticking it out, when things go awry. This and more she's done which makes her stand out!
Ok, enough said on that... the gist right now is the wonderful wedding of my friend and her beau...
the fab couple
 It's going down this weekend, April 11th & 13th, 2013. 
Am I going to be there? #RhetoricalQuestion.
This lovely couple met way back in 2011, through an equally cool friend of theirs...

between them a bunch of amazing people...
Since then, they've been going strong... 

A KING who found his QUEEN and didn't bother reshuffling his cards...
A Real man indeed!
Early 2012, I told her "Babe this is it. No going back"
In her usual playful manner, she laughed it off.
In June 2012, this wonderful man went on his knees and popped the $1million dollar question, and the rest they say, is history...
just after the proposal
 Here they are, set to walk down the aisle on Saturday, and become One!

Enjoy more pre-wedding photos below:








007 & wifey
 













Wanna view Exclusive Wedding pictures? Watch this space
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pair .......so sweet of u Vivian Micheals

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my God you both are perfect match. I pray that you will enjoy marriage to the full. Holy Ghost fire on any one who tries to put assunder. Babe am happy for you. Hope say you read your book oooo. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, HML dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics vivi .. Guy so happy .. See their Mr & Mrs Smith pose nau

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts