Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hello people, I'm Back!! + Sneak Peek Photos from the Wedding of the Month


 Hey people, how are you guyz? Sorry I've been offline... Told y'all I was going to be MIA yeah? I was. Just got back to base, Sunday and still haven't recovered from partying all weekend at my friend's 3-day wedding-of-d-month celebration. If you missed the previous post, See Here
First was the traditional marriage which held on Thursday April 11th, then the bridal shower organised by great friends she's got, which held on Friday 12th, ‎​and finally, the D-Day, Saturday, April 13th, 2013! I'm so happy cos I captured almost every moment of each event and can't wait to share the photos! Believe me, I have lots of lovely photos for you, the kind that makes you wonder when yours will be! Ok, enough said. Just decided to stop by and say hello to my wonderful readers... I'll be back wit full details later... 
See another sneak peak photo below:

on the dance floor thrilling the crowd
PS:Very very lovely photos coming up.. pls be patient with me. You wont be disappointed
While I compile that, I'll keep you up-to-date on recent happenings...
Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts