Sunday, September 27, 2015

Fabulous 18! Happy Birthday Sis!


Here's wishing my beautiful, intelligent, hardworking and loving big sister the most amazing birthday ever.

Today sis, I thank God for your life, and how far you've come.
It's been __ wonderful years! 
You've evolved from that troublesome sibling to the sweet wife and big sister you've become.
Over the years, we disagreed, argued, quarelled, made up...
and fought again.
We wore the same dress size which made it easy to steal your clothes
I took your make-up, shoes and even hair,
but hey, that's why you're the big sis
you took it all in good stead
we had hearty laughs
outrageous fights
but then, love covers a multitude...


I have so many reasons to be thankful to you
financially, you've been a rock!
you've got my back through thick & thin!
Indeed, blood is thicker than water

Today even though we live in different states, 
I still carry your words and fond memories of our childhood with me...
You inspire me in ways you can't imagine
believe it or not, you taught me HOW TO PRAY
for this, I'm eternally grateful

I could go on and on... 

it's not a biography tho...

Happy Birthday dear sis, love you today and always... 

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts