Monday, October 21, 2013

Beverly Osu's Estranged Boyfriend Angelo Kinda Confirms Break Up With Bev... Says "I Don't Think I Should Be In A Relationship Right Now"


Bev's and Angelo's relationship has been in the news right from when they were still in the Big Brother house...
The lovebirds were recently rumoured to have split barely weeks after Angelo came to Nigeria, with his ex girlfriend posting New Pictures of herself and Angelo, suggesting that they were back together.

Having kept mum for days, Angelo has finally broken the silence... 

See what he told his fans on his facebook wall an hour ago:


His message reads:

I love u guys even the ones that hate... right now I need clarity... not chaos & scrutiny, I need to focus on what's important, my youth development programs and my family, I don't think I should be in a relationship right now it overshadows what i really wanna do, I hope u guys can respect me for my decision *thanks to everyone that supported me...

So you've heard from the horse's mouth. 
From the write-up though, Angelo not only dissociates himself from Bev, but from his ex girlfriend Candice who took to twitter two days ago to flaunt/gush over their rekindled love... 

See the photos she posted on twitter that got tongues wagging!




Well, I think Candice Arends should also take a seat! Dude doesn't seem all that into her!
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts