Thursday, July 04, 2013

A Must Watch: Yvonne Nelson on The Juice; Speaks On Relationship With Iyanya and Lots More


Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Yvonne Nelson! I Like your everything!!
In this video, beautiful Ghanaian actress Yvonne talks on her acting career, movies she produced, and of course, relationships with Nigerian musicians, especially Iyanya.
Watch below:



I could tell she was really really into Iyanya! Jeez, she was really blunt about everything! 
She just said it like it was. 
Although there might have been some other stuff she left out, I believe all she said! Of course, she can't wash 'all' dirty laundry in public! 

I also totally agree with what she said on letting everyone know who you are dating, as a celebrity.
Seriously! 
For example, if you watched the 2013 BET Awards, you could see the likes of Miguel, Dwayne Wade, and others, express love for those they in a relationship with, when they were called on to receive their awards.
You don't hide love! You flaunt it! If it's to be hidden, it isn't love!

Celebrities who don't go public with their relationship, have skeletons in their cupboard! Simple!
 
She talked about his birthday and how that when she arrived, she saw that there were other 'gals' too, some even from other countries.  Gals as in girlfriends, not 'friends'. Yeah... I believed that too cos I watched the video of his birthday and I saw the expression on his face when Yvonne arrived!


I'm really not one to judge though, so I wouldn't say Iyanya f****d up, or Yvonne did...
but one thing I know for sure is relationships don't always go according to plan.
Sometimes, it just doesn't work, no matter how hard you try! 
Of course, we shouldn't force it! Just let it go already!

PS: Yvonne Nelson and John Dumelo should just 'hook-up' already! They look so beautiful together #myopinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts