Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pregnant Kim Kardashian gets Support from Brother-in-law Scott Disick at Baby CPR

Kim has finally admitted she is more than a little nervous about the prospect of welcoming her first child into the world. Because of this, she is doing everything she can to ensure she is as prepared as possible for the impending arrival, including attending a baby CPR class.
 With boyfriend Kanye West busy in New York, Kim got some support from her dutiful brother-in-law Scott Disick as she attended the lesson in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

 

Kim admitted in an interview earlier this week that she has been forced to give up her beloved high heels because her feet are too 'wide and swollen' to wear them.
She said: 'My doctor has told me to elevate my feet - I just ordered a pair of pointy-toed flats.'
And referring to her favourite Christian Louboutin five-inch heels, Kim admitted: 'These hardly fit me any more.
'When I flew in them the other day, I landed with one strap unbuckled, as I couldn't get it around my ankle.'
 
Scott, who has two children with Kim's sister Kourtney, did his best to provide a chivalrous companion to the reality star on the day out.
As well as accompanying her to the class, Scott also opened the car door for her when they arrived.
Source: MailOnline
PS: Dear readers, if you don't know what CPR means, it is not a crime! just use GOOGLE.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts