Thursday, May 23, 2013

ODI WIFE; Mercy Johnson, Back and Better(New Baby. New Ride, New Home)!!!

My favourite Nollywood actress MJ is really really living the life! You know wah I mean?
The stunning actress who had her first child in December 2012 and took a four-month vacation off work is back and better! She got back to Nigeria last month with baby Purity to many surprises from her loving husband...
In addition to their baby being dedicated, their new home in one of the choice areas of Lagos (which came as a surprise from her hubby), was also dedicated and then moved into. 


The surprises didn't stop there as Mercy was said to have arrived her 1st location (after her 4-month long vacation), with a brand new Lexus Gx460 with Registration number 'ODI WIFE'.
Mercy who officially resumed work this week, is back on location with director and producer, Elvis Chucks.
 
She had earlier sent out a thank you message to fans and friends which reads:
‘I want to say thank you to the fans, friends, colleagues and producers who were there for me. Many of them proved to be friends on and off work. Many adjusted their schedules for me and sent in their greetings during the child dedication. I resumed work this week with grateful heart and understanding that I am here because God through the help of people made it possible. Or how could I explain the overwhelming votes I got at AMVCA despite been away and inactivity on social media? How could I explain the numbers of producers and scripts waiting for my return? How could I explain the overwhelming love and gifts while I was away? I am very grateful and here to say a big thank you to everyone who played a role and those who as much as had good wishes in their hearts. Thank you and God bless you’  
 Touching!
New baby,New home,New car... Loving Husband
What  more could a woman ask for???  She's definitely got it all...
This goes to show 'Beauty' is definitely not everything, as there are more beautiful women in Nollywood, who can't seem to 'have' a man for up to a year, not to talk of a doting hubby who would go the extra mile to make his wife happy! 
Her husband sure deserves a standing ovation! 
 We wish them forever together!

PS: Dear Nigerian men, pls learn from your fellow brother... No be oyibo ooooo... 
Na Nigerian like you, you.. you and you!
hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts