Thursday, April 25, 2013

Photos: Kim Kardashian's Fashion Disaster

This Kim is just something else. She really should try and respect herself for once.

Too much of everything is bad! Hian!
I can't help but wonder if this recent 'outrageous fashion sense' of hers due to the success of her divorce? Or the fact that she has been re-united with beau, Kanye? 

This dress is far toooooooooo revealing. When I saw her photos in my last post, I thought, "oh how could she?" I hadn't even seen these! Not only is the dress short, it is see-through, and she wore nothing under, but panties...

We can actually see her black panties! I wonder what her boyfriend feels about it.
No wonder he's always wearing a frown.
She's very lucky she's not a Nigerian! She would have run out of Nigeria by now. mscheeeew.

See another picture after  the cut

 She should be fined $1 billion for this by fashion police. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts