Friday, April 19, 2013

EXCLUSIVE Photos: Celebration of Love: "Wedding of the Month" Oke & Fome - Part 2

Hello, people, I'm so excited to finally post this... 
Yeahhh the long awaited.
Like I wrote last week Wednesday, I was away for the whole weekend, starting Thursday, for my friend's wedding-of-the-month!.
I've been compiling, and compiling the wonderful pictures from the event, hence the delay.
Believe me, when you view them, it would be worth your while.
I'll take you through the pre-wedding photos to the wedding reception...
Wonderful pics I must say!
Ok, so as not to bore you with plenty talk talk, see them below!
Enjoy! (Especially friends/well wishers who couldn't make it to the wedding) - feed your eyes

My best pre-wedding shots





Traditional Marriage Pictures

1st dressing

flawless make-over

Stella(bride's inlaw), the Bride & Dayo

bride & sis, Nyore



 
 




 

the lovely couple
Friday 12th, 2013 - Bridal Shower
bride being led into the venue, blindfolded
tissue paper wedding dresses
the cake
Vivian,Vivian,Patience,Akpos,Dayo, Rita, others and the bride


the bride
opening the floor
delsu sec sch alumni (Viv,Elo, Aghogho) & the bride - we rock!
some of the bridesmaids; Viv, Elo, Viv, Dayo with the bride
 

Exclusive Photos from The D-Day




Just after saying their personal vows

Elo - 'Aunty' of the day
one fine girl
shy moi and Elaye - why is he laughing tho?
 



the 'lil groom be like 'WTH is happening here?'
 

 

couple & bride's parents
 


 And finally, fun photos from the wedding reception

Entering the venue:

 cross section of the fabulous bridesmaids/groomsmen
Elaye & Vivian


Amenah & Elo


Michael & Vivian

Bestman - Benjamin Maku & Maid of honor - Nyore Inomiesa




guests @ the reception
back view
 

the cake and the couple's tent
another view
 



that's me paired with the guy in the middle *broad grin*



a bridesmaid 'rocking'

couple; dancing their way in


cutting the cake
bride in the kitchen
groom eagerly awaiting his meal
oh yeah? he's fronting
 




 
  

 
 
 on the dance floor 
 


 
 
 
 

 


getting set for 'head, shoulders, knees & toes'




 
 
 

bridesmaids rockin the groom
 

 The groom kild it I must say! They sure danced!!!
waka pass pose lol
bride trying to focus *smiles*

 
I was meant to post their wedding vows too, but... **lips sealed**
I'll still post it tho...
Touching vows they both rendered. Vows that make you want to 'love'
I so love their Love.
Congrats to the latest Mr. & Mrs... I  wish u a blissful forever, together.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.... Dey sure know Ow 2 rock d dance floor... Hml to d couple

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, please share your thoughts